Get Living Without's FREE Recipe of the Week
Delicious allergy-friendly recipes for you and your family
The latest medical news for people with allergies and food sensitivities
A new FDA-led study is easing concerns raised in recent years about arsenic levels in rice. Between 2012 and 2013, the agency tested 1,300 samples of rice and rice products for both total and inorganic arsenic levels, the most toxic form. Scientists determined that while levels variedmore processed forms like instant rice had lower levels than whole grain brown ricethey were too low to pose immediate or short-term health risks.
- Frenzy Over Fish Oil Subscribers Only
- Allergies Q & A - Celiac Disease, Microbiome, & More
- Living Without's Favorites: Beneficial Bugs
- Immunoglobulins & Mushrooms, Anyone? Subscribers Only
- Research Roundup: Vitamin D, Food Allergy, Celiac Rash in Kids, and More!
- Allergies Q & A- Seasonal Allergies, Oral Desensitization, & More!
- Living Without's Favorite Books: Peak Performance
- Trouble Losing Weight? Subscribers Only
- Research Roundup: Celiac Cure, Beneficial Bacteria, and More!
- FODMAP: Road Map for IBS Subscribers Only