Get Living Without's FREE Recipe of the Week
Delicious allergy-friendly recipes for you and your family
Pureeing frozen bananas lets you enjoy a frosty, creamy treat without the assistance of an ice cream maker. To freeze bananas, peel them and slice into thirds; freeze them in an airtight bag or container. Using boiling water to make a chocolate sauce is a trick borrowed from backpackers who crave fondue in the backcountry. Extra chocolate sauce will harden upon sitting. It can be softened by stirring in additional hot water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until smooth.
- SMore Cookies Subscribers Only
- Rice Cereal with Hemp Seeds and Banana
- Dairy-Free Sweet Red Quinoa Porridge
- Date Bars
- Protein Bars
- Fruit Crisps with Coconut Whipped Cream Subscribers Only
- Zucchini Pesto Chicken Subscribers Only
- Overnight Cocoa Oats Subscribers Only
- A Better Gluten-Free Breakfast
- Allergies Q & A- Egg in Baked Goods, Allergic Disease, and More!
- In the Kitchen: Prevent Bread from Browning, Chia, and More!