Get Living Without's FREE Recipe of the Week
Delicious allergy-friendly recipes for you and your family
Sweet & Spicy Cinnamon Garbanzo Beans
MAKES 2 CUPS
These tasty beans make a great snack that’s a little bit sweet and full of protein and fiber.
2 cups cooked garbanzo beans*
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon sugar or honey
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together beans, oil, sugar and seasonings until well combined.
3. Spread beans in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Store in an airtight container until ready to eat.