Get Living Without's FREE Recipe of the Week
Delicious allergy-friendly recipes for you and your family
Breakfast Ham and Egg Cups
Most people don’t have time to make a big meal in the morning. Fortunately, this recipe can be assembled in moments.
4 slices deli ham
1 small tomato
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease four custard cups.
2. Put a round slice of ham in the bottom and up the sides of each cup.
3. Cut tomato into 4 slices. Place 1 slice of tomato on top of each piece of ham.
4. Break an egg into each cup. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
5. Place cups in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until egg is cooked.
Each serving contains 107 calories, 6g total fat, 460mg sodium, 2g carbohydrates, 11g protein.
Reprinted with permission from Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults (2nd ed ©2010 McGraw-Hill), by Connie Sarros.